We are increasing our blog review reward to $30. Which means you’ll get paid thirty bucks if you review PickyDomains.com. “No-blogs” (no readers, no PageRank, no shame) aren’t accepted.
The rules are simple:
1. It has to be a BLOG. Not Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc – REGULAR BLOG, capable of posting a complete review with multiple links, screenshots, etc. Online magazines, personal sites or news sites are OK.
2. It has to have Google PageRank of at least 2.
3. It must have at least 100 daily readers.
4. You must be able to receive money via PayPal, Webmoney, eLance or oDesk.
5. You primary audience is in US, Canada, Australia, UK, Europe or India.
6. Your blog is in English.
1. Review must explain our business model – i.e. risk free naming (clients pay only if they like our work).
2. Review must explain how regular people can make money with PickyDomains suggesting names.
3. Review must provide several examples of our work.
4. If necessary, we may request a specific link to a specific page.
5. Your review must be 100% original (i.e. written by you and not copied), unless requested otherwise.
If you are interested in getting $30, drop us a line at SUPPORT AT PICKYDOMAINS DOT Com or use the contact form. Please, use “$30 PickyDomains Review” as subject line.
P.S. You can make another $25 if you chose to review Bitrix24.com. Since it's a rather complex SaaS, make sure you register (it's free) first and test its various features extensively, prior to asking to be considered as a reviewer.