Terms & Conditions
1. Contributors may not use the service for any purpose, other than providing suggestions.
2. Contributors may not use any suggestion software or services, including expired domain lists. All suggestions are to be original.
3. The payout (contributor fee) is set at 40%-60% of the amount paid by client, depending on the contributor rank. However, the service may change the percentage at any moment without further notice.
4. Regular contributors get paid within 30-45 days after payment has been requested. New contributors get paid 180 days after payment has been requested in order to prevent credit card fraud.
5. The service shall not be held liable for any payment delay due to verification, incomplete information, holidays, technical issues, lack of funds, natural disasters or any other reason that prevents the service from completing payment on time.
6. The service may use private information provided by contributors and clients for own marketing efforts and e-mail notifications. However this information will not be sold or rented out to third parties.
7. Contributors may not demand any form of payment from either the service or its clients other than a contributor fee for a successfully completed order. All rights are automatically transferred to clients, when both parties meet their obligations.
8. Clients may not use the service for any purpose, other than getting suggestions from the service.
9. Clients are responsible for making sure that provided suggestions don’t infringe on existing trademarks, copyrights and other forms of intellectual property.
10. Clients are responsible for registering domains and trademarks. The service does not provide such services and they are not included in order fees.
11. All refunds are to be processed within a 60 day period. The refund is granted unconditionally for the first order only, provided no suggestions were taken by the client prior to requesting a refund.
12. Should there be any suspicion that client has registered domain(s) prior to/after requesting a refund, the refund may be put on hold, until the issue is resolved.
13. Clients may not use any suggestions provided by the service after the refund is granted. Should it be proven that client used suggestions from the refunded order, a $1000 fine shall be imposed.
14. Clients may use only one suggestion per order without extra charge. Each additional suggestion has to be paid for, unless otherwise specified.
15. Orders that receive no client activity for 7 days are automatically paused (i.e. become inactive and stop receiving new suggestions). No refund is issued, unless specifically asked for. The orders are activated again when client logs in and marks incoming suggestions.
16. Service may not demand any form of payment from clients other than order fees and wrongful refund fine. All suggestions are provided as royalty and license free.
17. The service shall not be held liable for any refund delay due to verification, incomplete information, holidays, technical issues, lack of funds, natural disasters or any other reason that prevents service from completing refund on time.
18. All transactions are to be made in good faith by all sides involved.