Make money with us
If you have a knack for coming up with cool, unusual and memorable names, domains or slogans – here is a chance to turn your talents into cash.
It’s simple – register as a contributor (free), select orders you want to work on and submit suggestions. If your name, domain or slogan is picked, you’ll get 40-60% of the order value (averages around 25-75 dollars depending on your rank and order type). And if none of your suggestions are picked, you’ll still get paid (up to 25 cents) for each suggestion that was liked by a client, even if it was not chosen. The money will be sent to your PayPal account, so it’s important that you have one or can get one easily. IMPORTANT – if you live in a country where you can’t receive PayPal payments, we won’t be able to send you your commission!
Basically, that’s it. The registration is instant and free, we always have a few dozen orders to work on and our ranking system is designed to encourage talented contributors – the more successful suggestions you make, the higher your commission. What are you waiting for – give it a try!
Affiliate program is available through BlueSnap.com. You get 30% for each transaction you generate. Please, register with BlueSnap.com first and apply through Product Marketplace. After approval, BlueSnap will provide you with affiliate links and handle all payments.
Bloggers get paid
You can either receive free service in exchange for review, even if it’s a negative one (provided we deserve the beatdown) or get $30. “No-blogs” (no readers, no PageRank, no shame) aren’t accepted.
The rules are simple:
1. It has to be a BLOG. Not Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc – REGULAR BLOG, capable of posting a complete review with multiple links, screenshots, etc. Online magazines, personal sites or news sites are OK.
2. It has to have Google PageRank of at least 2.
3. It must have at least 100 daily readers.
4. You must be able to receive money via PayPal, Webmoney, eLance or oDesk.
5. You primary audience is in US, Canada, Australia, UK, Europe or India.
6. Your blog is in English.
1. Review must explain our business model – i.e. risk free naming (clients pay only if they like our work).
2. Review must explain how regular people can make money with PickyDomains suggesting names.
3. Review must provide several examples of our work.
4. If necessary, we may request a specific link to a specific page.
5. Your review must be 100% original (i.e. written by you and not copied), unless requested otherwise.
If you are interested in getting $30 use the contact form in order to see if your blog qualifies. Please, use “$30 PickyDomains Review” as subject line.